• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Most Dangerous Offense in the NFL

ncmonzta

Chris played more than one year at FSU so try again.

You are right, he played three years at FSU and took them to the national championship all three years. He won the Heisman, the Davey O'Brien Award etc. But, remind me, what did he do in the NFL?

I'd be curious to see how former Heisman QB's AND Champion QB's have faired in the NFL. I don't want to do the research.

I don't know about that, but out of the top 6 QBs in the NFL, (Brees, Rivers, Brady, Rodgers, Rapelisburger, Manning) I can tell you how many they have, 0. :eek:

College success means poo when it comes to NFL.

Here's the bottom! Your favorite sports team is seriously considering taking Cam Newton with the #1 overall draft pick. Maybe, just maybe it's time to set all personal feelings for this guy aside and revisit what it is about this cat that's got the draft world buzzing, and maybe you'll walk away feeling a little better when his name is called as our #1 pick on 4/28/2011.

Here's the bottom! Your favorite sports team is seriously considering taking Cam Newton with the #1 overall draft pick. Maybe, just maybe it's time to set all personal feelings for this guy aside and revisit what it is about this cat that's got the draft world buzzing, and maybe you'll walk away feeling a little better when his name is called as our #1 pick on 4/28/2011.

Maybe, there are several guys they could draft.

I'll support him and pray he's not the spoiled punk I think he is, but right not I think he'd be a mistake. If he proves me wrong I'll glady come back to eat my fair share of crow.

Maybe, there are several guys they could draft.

I'll support him and pray he's not the spoiled punk I think he is, but right not I think he'd be a mistake. If he proves me wrong I'll glady come back to eat my fair share of crow.

It's really not about eating crow! If a guy is getting as much attention from your favorite team as Cam is I would be interested in looking at every game, interview, and Highlight I can about this guy and form my own opinion. I just get the feeling that some people feel a certain way about Cam without looking into him for themselves. It work both ways though! I'm sure some huggers have never watched a single down.

It's really not about eating crow! If a guy is getting as much attention from your favorite team as Cam is I would be interested in looking at every game, interview, and Highlight I can about this guy and form my own opinion. I just get the feeling that some people feel a certain way about Cam without looking into him for themselves. It work both ways though! I'm sure some huggers have never watched a single down.

I've formed my own opinion if that's what you're getting at.

Well you'd have to take a few guys off that list. Newton won't be contributing for a while and at least Smitty and Shockey will be too old by then if it takes 2+ years, which it might.

But I get it, another Cam fan who thinks Cam will come in here and light it up day one, immediately adding him as one of our greats on a list without him even playing a game lol.

Seriously people, what is all the hype?

Since when has he been "lighting up the draft world" anyways?

I haven't heard much about him good or bad.

It's the fans on this forum that have hyped him up so much.

Do you really want a Vince Young replica playing here??

Archived