• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok, lets see how loyal you really are to Cam

Brokenbad

That sounds like options 2 and 3. :)

Not really.

If both players were available, I think there would be a great number of things going for both of them with positives offsetting each other. It would be really hard to clearly define who should be the pick and would require a great deal of analysis for me to make a decision.

I think the most crucial information we need is what kind of offense we are going to run under Rivera. If we became a West Coast, I think Luck might be better. If it was a more Spread-like or Wildcat offense, I'd say go with Newton. If it was Smash-mouth-Fox-like, then I think either of them would be good. And from what I've seen from both players, either could do well in any system. Since we really don't know what the exact offense Rivera is going to run though, we're missing an important piece of information. (Which is good... cause they are keeping the cards close to the chest).

But since Luck didn't come out, it doesn't matter. We need the BPA at the QB position, and right now, that's Cam.

Archived