• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good Luck to King Klong

CharlotteBeer.com

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Like boo said in her thread...she is a big girl. She weren't breach at some point and born c section. Mom is doing well considering. I'm not posting a pc from my phone. Its a hassle. She's beautiful though.

Nothing wrong with C Section babies! I was one :)

My dad wore pink socks and a sweater the day I was born, hope you are ready for all the pink Klong!

Thanks to all for the well wishes. Like boo said in her thread...she is a big girl. She weren't breach at some point and born c section. Mom is doing well considering. I'm not posting a pc from my phone. Its a hassle. She's beautiful though.

Congrats again, sir!

My son was breach for the entire pregnancy (as far as we can tell), so we scheduled a c-section. The process really couldn't have gone more smoothly, though of course my wife was sore for weeks.

In my wife's case, it bothered her that she couldn't do a lot to help with the baby early on. Do everything you can to make her feel involved, even if she can't get around all that well right now.

Don't let mom overdo it when you get home... My wife's C section opened up a little bit in the shower one night and I had to dress it myself for a couple weeks along with having to go back and forth to her OB every few days...

Don't think about that crap now though... enjoy the processes at the hospital and get all the sleep you can...

Pantha San does it make you mad when other people have kids... I mean, it could have been another one for you. :p

You know, I do get a little "pang" when I see a new baby. If it weren't so obvious, I absolutely do love children. That's why I knew the snippity snip was necessary. I didn't want to get into double digits, :lol:

Now I just enjoy it when my friends have chillun. I'm just waiting for somebody to have a boy because we have a ton of baby clothes we are going to start unloading in about 3 months.

Makenzie is a gorgeous girl. KK is definitely gonne get wrapped by that one....

You know, I do get a little "pang" when I see a new baby. If it weren't so obvious, I absolutely do love children. That's why I knew the snippity snip was necessary. I didn't want to get into double digits, :lol:

Now I just enjoy it when my friends have chillun. I'm just waiting for somebody to have a boy because we have a ton of baby clothes we are going to start unloading in about 3 months.

Makenzie is a gorgeous girl. KK is definitely gonne get wrapped by that one....

AWWW well just wait! Soon you will have 8 bagilliion grandkids! When you have 3 bagillion kids, your bound to have around 8 bagillion grandkids.

Prepare yourself for ultimate spoilage. Spoil em and buy em whatever they want, then send em home to their parents!

Archived