• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clausen stopped listening to coaches

Sword

No matter what your coaches are saying... you have to follow the game plan. If you start messing around, team discipline will crumble, and you'll tank the offense.

I agree lol You know your boy did the exact same thing as Jimmy and he said "I know it was wrong" but decided to do it anyway.

Cue the Cam is a gamer so it's okay that he did it

It doens't matter, he did not listen to the coaches, who are in authority, and who knows how long this was going on.

In your terms, this is like you ignoring your boss which results in what... Watch Video for answer.

I'm self employed.

And Claussen knew his coaches were going to be gone... if he deemed them fools then listening to them was not relevant.

lol I just find it hilarious though that he actually ignored them. Would love to here him say, " Shut up Fox", with Fox responding with one of his bullsh1t ass grins he always does.

He was probably day dreaming while they were talking to him lol, like he did during the games. Clausen just knew he was the sh*t lol.

He was told to take a knee but he's a selfish player and wanted the glory after a subpar NC game and decided to try and sneak it in, directly against coaches orders.

It was in the video that you should have clearly watched with Gruden.

Well that was wrong of him. He should have listened to his coaches.

But I guess it's ok when you are actually good at your JOB!!!

Rusty Turd.

So would you rather:

A. Have a player that believes he knows more about football then the coaches and refuses to listen, and ends up looking like crap in the process.

B. A player that knows little about calling plays but states he is willing to learn and work hard at being the best.

Archived