• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I came to a realization today...

Ricky Spanish

wow .. all those who gave pie on this thread should start an "I'm sorry for doubting you Cam" thread

I have admitted wrongness in many threads my friend. I really did not foresee Cam exploding on the NFL like Peter North on Jenna Jameson.

I expected a long process of him getting acclimated to being a pocket passer in the NFL. I am pleasantly shocked by how well he has performed, no one, and I mean NO ONE, even his biggest supporters on here, expected him to be this good, this quick.

well he is pretty much the whole D-line on the bills now. Bills are looking good this year on both sides of the ball. Ironically their running game is now killing it now that Hangartner is gone.

he has 6 tackles. 0 sacks. if that's all of the production that they're getting from their D-Line, they're in trouble.

Some of this stuff is gold! :lol:

Used to be a a Falcon's fan (forgive me), but the general state of douchiness that has pervaded that organization from the example set by Arthur Blank on down gives me the constant feeling of :puke: .

Shut the fug up you bandwagon hopping turd.

You have no right to criticize me.

Archived