• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spoke to Someone Today

NJPanthers12

Cool.

Tell the food and beverage manager thanks for the info.

haha ok man you know it all, i know no one other then the food and beverage guy. such a tuff guy behind your computer on a message board calling people out and calling them liars. do not read my post then if i am making this all up. people have better things to then sit on there computer and make up stories to people they will never see in life. so we will see what happens tonight man.

Honestly, I hope your info was wrong.

I am not doubting your info, it's just that I personally don't like Rudolph especially there for the Panthers since DT and CB are more pressing needs. I also don't like Dowling because I am not 100% sure that his injury woe's are over.

I personally like Drake Nevis and Davon House with our pick's in the 3rd. Since we have the first pick in the third, there is no since in trading into the mid 20's because we will essentially be getting the same player unless a player happens to fall.

Yeah man this is pure crap, such crap that you should not even take your time answering it. Read all 500+ of my posts and never once have i posted a false rumor or claimed to know somebody. I went to UNC Charlotte as an accounting major, I now live up in NJ. During my time in NC I had a few internships and networked a lot. I applied for positions in the Carolina Panthers organization. While networking I made many contacts and met this person. So don't believe me i dont care. This is a message board and if you think it is crap go on to the next thread. If people have questions I am more then happy to help.

Do you know if Drake Nevis, Davon House, or Sione Fua is on the teams board?

haha ok man you know it all, i know no one other then the food and beverage guy. such a tuff guy behind your computer on a message board calling people out and calling them liars. do not read my post then if i am making this all up. people have better things to then sit on there computer and make up stories to people they will never see in life. so we will see what happens tonight man.

If you offer insider information, be prepared to get roasted by the peanut gallery. You could be Hurney himself posting up here and people would still talk crap and troll you. This remains true especially if the information doesn't pan out like you state at the time. What the village idiots fail to realize is that things change so much and so fast in the NFL. What is valid information now, is outdated and no longer true tomorrow. Just take that Atlanta/Bengals deal they had on the table last night. Gone in a matter of minutes.

Hell, the Redskins old PR guy (Karl Swanson) used to post on the Redskins forums under a alias of Andyman. People still didn't believe it and still doubted and talked trash.

Do you know if Drake Nevis, Davon House, or Sione Fua is on the teams board?

I do not know anyone on the teams draft board, there is no way I would be able to get that information. The only thing I know is that they like the kid from Virginia because he is a big kid and this was an exact quote "Chuds LOVES Kyle Randolph and needs a TE to make his offense effective." They believe Shockey is only a short term answer and if they do not get Randolph the Pantehrs will be getting a TE in the future.

If nothing else we now have one of the funniest quotable guys in the NFL. He is the only person on the planet with analogies worse than mine.

It's like mental bullets.

It's not instant grits, it's collared greens.

The boring post game press conferences are a thing of the past.

Reporter: "Cam, when you hit Gettis on that post for a touchdown, can you elaborate a little bit on what you saw in the coverage?"

Cam: "Well I made a few underneath reads before I saw him open. It's like a bowl of Lucky Charms man, you need to eat a lot of the oats before you get the marshmallow."

:confused:

If nothing else we now have one of the funniest quotable guys in the NFL. He is the only person on the planet with analogies worse than mine.

It's like mental bullets.

It's not instant grits, it's collared greens.

The boring post game press conferences are a thing of the past.

Reporter: "Cam, when you hit Gettis on that post for a touchdown, can you elaborate a little bit on what you saw in the coverage?"

Cam: "Well I made a few underneath reads before I saw him open. It's like a bowl of Lucky Charms man, you need to eat a lot of the oats before you get the marshmallow."

:confused:

Seeing Newton's interview last night with Dieon Sanders...wow, are those two peas in a pod or what? Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing yet but I kind of like it.

Archived