• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Trade No One Has Talked About

Smitty89

Alright guys I am a long time fan of the huddle, I have read the threads and have agreed, disagreed, laughed and cried ok maybe not cried. This is my first time post.

What do you guys think about this trade scenario? Peppers to Cleveland Browns for Brady Quinn and there first round pick this year. Then we take that #5 pick overall and trade down for more picks during the draft. We trade down and pick up a replacement DE and get another second round pick or even a first next year. What do you guys think?

Be easy on me. LOL....

Alright guys I am a long time fan of the huddle, I have read the threads and have agreed, disagreed, laughed and cried ok maybe not cried. This is my first time post.

What do you guys think about this trade scenario? Peppers to Cleveland Browns for Brady Quinn and there first round pick this year. Then we take that #5 pick overall and trade down for more picks during the draft. We trade down and pick up a replacement DE and get another second round pick or even a first next year. What do you guys think?

Be easy on me. LOL....

What about Cleveland makes you think Peppers would want to play there? If your answer is he wouldn't want to play there then you know why no one is discussing this trade. If Peppers won't agree to a long term deal with the trade partner, there won't be a trade.

I would crap myself for that trade. Absolutely CRAP myself.

I've been a supporter of Quinn since his college years and I think he'll eventually become a top-tiered QB. Without a doubt. He just needs the right team to play on. Not sure if the Browns are the answer.

But of course, there is no way in hell that deal would be struck. Maaaaybe if Derek Anderson had gone out and had another Pro Bowl year this past year, then Quinn would be seen as unnecessary. But with the crap play of Anderson and the fact that Quinn showed he could be a starter, there is no way they'll toss Quinn to a trade. No way.

Archived