• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man Caves/Chill Spot

ncmonzta

Thanks. I need some autographed stuff. I never go to the training camps because I dont want to drive 2 1/2 hours(lazy). I gonna try to find a way to get some poo signed this year. My son keeps asking me for a fathead but if I get it I'll probably have to a extra one for me.

Go to a practice, you can get up close and get autographs without having to fight through a crowd.

That's a little overdone to be honest. The chairs, bar, fridge, etc is cool but so much clutter. You want that poo neat and organized or you just get lost in it all.

they have too much memorabilia and not enough space. Its still amazing how much poo they have of the Panthers

That's a little overdone to be honest. The chairs, bar, fridge, etc is cool but so much clutter. You want that poo neat and organized or you just get lost in it all.

Yup, I agree...too overdone. There's a fine line between too much paraphernalia that just gets tacky and just enough to look like a die hard fan.

they have too much memorabilia and not enough space. Its still amazing how much poo they have of the Panthers

Yeah. At my old house I had one wall for each of my teams (Lakers, Dodgers, Panthers) then my projector and two lazy boy recliners. I had a mini fridge in between the recliners and nothing else.

It was perfect. My lady never came in and my and my dog just hung out and watched sports. I'm at work now but if I find some pics when I get home I'll post them.

Outside of Charlotte? Not unless you mean on-line. I have lived north, south and west of Charlotte within a 2 hours drive and it's pretty darn impossible to find stuff. If you meant in Charlotte, yeah, the stuff is easy to find.

Im gonna paint the walls but not sure how to go about it. I dont know how black walls will look but I dont want too much of the Panther blue cuz I gotta rep the heels at the same time. Im pretty much stuck right now.

You could use the stripes from the uniforms, like down the middle of the wall and keep the rest white. That way you have the Panther's colors without committing a whole wall/walls with one color, say blue or black.

I was searching for a thread but couldnt find one. I know some of you have some serious poo. I moved here not long ago so Im just starting. I just want to see if anybody has some ideas I can steal;). Its not much just the garage no flatscreen in there yet and need to get a lot more memorabilia my sons more panther and tarheel stuff in their rooms than i do

So she's got you in the garage huh.

No matter. Looks like a great place to watch a game.

I have a television, income (thank God), and a favorite pub (or two)

Why in the hell do I need to cheeze up my house? How do memorabilia guys feel after Peyton Hillis runs all over the Panther defense, abusing them, punking them, and "man's game"-ing them over and over when everyone in the stadium knows he is getting the ball?

Do the figurines, beanie caps, or plush golf club covers give you the most consolation in your cave when that happens?

..just in case somebody gets inspired by this thread and decides to start making ill-conceived investments.

Just in case anyone is interested...

The Panthers replaced some equipment a couple of years ago, and a friend of mine bought some thing for me from the sale Carolina had in Charlotte when they sold the old stuff. I have a tackling dummy the team used. I took it to camp to get some signatures. Kemo saw it and called a bunch of the linemen over to sign it. My wife says that is one item she won't let go in the house to be part of my 'Panther Shrine' / 'Man Room'. LOL.

So she's got you in the garage huh.

No matter. Looks like a great place to watch a game.

not really I have a nice flat in the living room. nothing better than 1080p, but if the boys come thru we like to smoke and drink and thats where that takes place.

I have a television, income (thank God), and a favorite pub (or two)

Why in the hell do I need to cheeze up my house? How do memorabilia guys feel after Peyton Hillis runs all over the Panther defense, abusing them, punking them, and "man's game"-ing them over and over when everyone in the stadium knows he is getting the ball?

Do the figurines, beanie caps, or plush golf club covers give you the most consolation in your cave when that happens?

..just in case somebody gets inspired by this thread and decides to start making ill-conceived investments.

its not cheezing up the house. we feel the same way any fan feels but we might have something to actually look at and break;) I have a garage w/a pool table so might as well throw some life in the room. didnt mean to offend u sheesh. dont ever look up man caves on youtube u might off yourself. *runs to man cave grabs a pillow and cries*

Archived