• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Man Caves/Chill Spot

ncmonzta

I was searching for a thread but couldnt find one. I know some of you have some serious poo. I moved here not long ago so Im just starting. I just want to see if anybody has some ideas I can steal;). Its not much just the garage no flatscreen in there yet and need to get a lot more memorabilia my sons more panther and tarheel stuff in their rooms than i do

2nh49j8.jpg

iftro4.jpg

nfjmn7.jpg

and my fully stocked bar:o

j90imc.jpg

Nice!

I've got a Peppers and Smitty fathead on either side of the window in my main man-cave along with a large Panthers logo fathead on another wall.

On my desk, I've got the Peppers, Smitty, Delhomme and Stephen Davis McFarlane figures surrounding a mini-helment and mini-football I have a bunch of autographs on. I also have a full-sized Panthers helmet I'm going to get autographs on this year.

I have quite a few signed jerseys I want to frame and hang up, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Nice!

I've got a Peppers and Smitty fathead on either side of the window in my main man-cave along with a large Panthers logo fathead on another wall.

On my desk, I've got the Peppers, Smitty, Delhomme and Stephen Davis McFarlane figures surrounding a mini-helment and mini-football I have a bunch of autographs on. I also have a full-sized Panthers helmet I'm going to get autographs on this year.

I have quite a few signed jerseys I want to frame and hang up, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Thanks. I need some autographed stuff. I never go to the training camps because I dont want to drive 2 1/2 hours(lazy). I gonna try to find a way to get some poo signed this year. My son keeps asking me for a fathead but if I get it I'll probably have to a extra one for me.

Ahh, a sigh of relief from HIS threads. The room looks cool and with a few more touches it will be a pretty top-notch man cave. I plan to start one once I finally get relocated. I'm due a promotion...hopefully within a year that will require me to move. Once this happens, I will start my own man cave.

How much is a fathead?

Kinda sucks since neither will be a Panther soon.

I bought both of them at a discount, full retail is $100 I believe, I got the Peppers one for $40 when he first came out and said he wanted to be traded, found the Smitty one on ebay, can't remember how much I paid.

There's a DeAngelo one out there, but I haven't found it at a discount yet... was hoping all this speculation about him leaving would drive the price down but no such luck.

Ahh, a sigh of relief from HIS threads. The room looks cool and with a few more touches it will be a pretty top-notch man cave. I plan to start one once I finally get relocated. I'm due a promotion...hopefully within a year that will require me to move. Once this happens, I will start my own man cave.

Im gonna paint the walls but not sure how to go about it. I dont know how black walls will look but I dont want too much of the Panther blue cuz I gotta rep the heels at the same time. Im pretty much stuck right now.

Archived