• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your sex life...

Darth Biscuit

that's probably true for most guys, but for years i played the "nice guy" card, have no issue about what's in my pants, and didn't get laid much. one night i was with some buds at a party and wasn't in a great mood, so i started talking to this girl and i just opened our conversation by saying she looked like a foot. i ended up getting her number (wasn't interested in her though...)

and i mean there's some truth to the above statements. i don't know though, i had a girl chasing me for months about a year ago. i started off by rejecting her advances politely, then moving to much harsher methods. the nastier i got the more she seemed to want me. (have a freebie, jokesters)

listen to Klong. He knowz teh wayz of teh wimmenz.

This is why college girls should find an older, experienced guy... :D

i know a girl who had sex with her college professor, easily 20 years her senior. there's hope for you yet. btw did you lower your age on the huddle profile?

that's probably true for most guys, but for years i played the "nice guy" card, have no issue about what's in my pants, and didn't get laid much. one night i was with some buds at a party and wasn't in a great mood, so i started talking to this girl and i just opened our conversation by saying she looked like a foot. i ended up getting her number (wasn't interested in her though...)

and i mean there's some truth to the above statements. i don't know though, i had a girl chasing me for months about a year ago. i started off by rejecting her advances politely, then moving to much harsher methods. the nastier i got the more she seemed to want me. (have a freebie, jokesters)

It's fine to be nice, I am a really nice guy. However I let my intentions be known rather quickly.

I don't have a lot of "girlfriends" my friends are guys, and if I am hanging out with a lady she expects that I am trying to get in her pants. If you act like their friend they will treat you as such, if you act like you want to bang them they will either let you, or not.

It's fine to be nice, I am a really nice girl. However I let my intentions be known rather quickly.

I don't have a lot of "girlfriends" my friends are guys, and if I am hanging out with a lady she expects that I am trying to get in her pants. If you act like their friend they will treat you as such, if you act like you want to bang them they will either let you, or not.

haha. fixed according to my email notification. :biggrin5:

I was always a nice guy. Couldn't help it. Now Im married to a hot ass girl with a beautiful daughter.

I can't complain.

I was mostly a nice guy, but learned that "would you like to go have a drink" doesn't work half as well as "hey! lets go get a drink".

its all about the wording.

Archived