• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just ran my car into my house

Cat

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing that I would expect my wife to call me and tell me that she did.

She has hit everything with her cars... curbs, trash cans, animals, other cars, walls, you name it. She hasn't hit the house... yet.

I wish I could say this was my first time. At our old house we had 2 single garage doors, i ran into that one a few times but it was just grazes and my jeep had bumper thingys on it to help reduce damage. I've ran over our family dog when i was 17, twice. and i've hit our garbage cans multiple times. however i've never caused a serious accident or any accident that i'm aware of. I guess i'm lucky my driving problems are mostly solo issues.

I wish I could say this was my first time. At our old house we had 2 single garage doors, i ran into that one a few times but it was just grazes and my jeep had bumper thingys on it to help reduce damage. I've ran over our family dog when i was 17, twice. and i've hit our garbage cans multiple times. however i've never caused a serious accident or any accident that i'm aware of. I guess i'm lucky my driving problems are mostly solo issues.

Remind me to never get in a car with you.

Archived