• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heading towards Tampa, any ideas?

Cat

Siesta Key is a great beach to visit if you feel like traveling about an hour south of Tampa.. was introduced last year visiting a friend and his girl down in Sarasota. Supposed to be one of the top beaches in Florida.

first time I had experienced powdery sand..

My sister lives in Tampa. Good town.

I spent about 2 weeks down there for training a few years back. was shown around by the company and definitely found a lot of different ways to have a good time.

however, it seems there are quite a bit of women who all look rather anorexic with fake boobs and a boney ass..

just didn't look right.. (granted, this wasn't all and I'm not talking about skinny.. I'm talkin anorexic)

I spent about 2 weeks down there for training a few years back. was shown around by the company and definitely found a lot of different ways to have a good time.

however, it seems there are quite a bit of women who all look rather anorexic with fake boobs and a boney ass..

just didn't look right.. (granted, this wasn't all and I'm not talking about skinny.. I'm talkin anorexic)

i_beat_anorexia.jpg

Archived