• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has anybody heard of this website......

Hugor Hill

..oakley-sunglass.us..:confused:

highlight for the link site, I didnt want to paste the URL on here.

Apparently they say they are the official Oakley Outlet, they prices are all $38.00 for ALL the Oakley's they have on their site. My cousin found it and yesterday and told me about it. I went to it today and was about to order about 7 pairs of dif oakley's and then something struck me as odd with the site. the pictures seem a little weird and when I zoomed in on one, the Oakley logo and the case looked like it said Oakey, or Oakvey, and the case looks cheap as hell. I tried to do some research and nothing came up about it being the official outlet site, but a couple of other sites did pop up. So my question is, is spending $38.00 worth the risk of not having real Oakley's? I've only had 1 pair of Oakley's in my life and that was about 10 years ago. Are the knock offs good or will I be pissed when they arrive and are fake?

I would stay away. I found a website that sold Nike's as an official supplier and was buy-one get one free. When they failed to give me proper shipping information, so I sent my information to my bank. They investigated the website and found it was a "fishing" scam. I got my money back luckily, but I am very sceptical about websites I don't know or don't look respectable. fwiw.

Oakley is just a name. I've had several pairs, but have switched brands a few times now. The biggest thing I look for now is polarized lenses. Just got these a little over a month ago for $65.

anarchy-transfer-sunglasses-road-kill-smoke-polarized.jpg

I had some arnettes before these that were $120 with a hard case, and I like these anarchy ones better.

If you are ever in doubt about the authenticity of a product site try reading the TOS (Terms of service) page. Here are the differences in these two site;

1) http://www.oakley-sunglass.us/index.php?main_page=conditions&zenid=1378038412d81127bbcd7b6fcc5b9788

Copyrights and Trademarks:

Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by oakley-sunglass.us,Inc. or by third parties who have licensed their materials to oakley-sunglass.us,Inc.

2) http://www.oakley.com/legal/terms-of-use

All of the content on Oakley’s website including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by Oakley, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Oakley”).

My conclusion is they are fake, FYI, there is also a link on the second site to report fakes.

If you are ever in doubt about the authenticity of a product site try reading the TOS (Terms of service) page. Here are the differences in these two site;

1) http://www.oakley-sunglass.us/index.php?main_page=conditions&zenid=1378038412d81127bbcd7b6fcc5b9788

Copyrights and Trademarks:

Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by oakley-sunglass.us,Inc. or by third parties who have licensed their materials to oakley-sunglass.us,Inc.

2) http://www.oakley.com/legal/terms-of-use

All of the content on Oakley’s website including product images, trademarks, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, artwork, images, and any video and/or audio materials are copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property owned, controlled, exclusively by Oakley, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Oakley”).

My conclusion is they are fake, FYI, there is also a link on the second site to report fakes.

I went back and read that today on the fake site, and some of the wording even sounds fake. I sent in a report on it on the real Oakley page. I might just go and spend the cash on the real Radar Range Oakley's that I found on there.

I would stay away. I found a website that sold Nike's as an official supplier and was buy-one get one free. When they failed to give me proper shipping information, so I sent my information to my bank. They investigated the website and found it was a "fishing" scam. I got my money back luckily, but I am very sceptical about websites I don't know or don't look respectable. fwiw.

Yeah, i think I am going to stay away from it, but that was what my concern was. I think it is a scam as well. There are alot of those type pages out there, but this was the only one with the Oakley logo on it.

Archived