• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

long story. been single for over 2 years and have only come across 1 person who has remotely peaked my interest.

Its not like I have a lot of requirements, I mean Im picky, but not that picky.....maybe there are just a lot of assholes in the 22-30 yr old range in Charlotte...I'm not really sure.

I know a place with a lot of assholes in the 22-30 yr old range.

Planet Earth.

Ok... I know I'm late to this one obviously, but I wanted to chime in anyways. I have a personal rule of 13... we don't move on until there's been at least that many times it's occurred.

So yeah, I guess you could say I'm in the "Love it" camp. I enjoy the fact that I'm making her feel good.

Ok... I know I'm late to this one obviously, but I wanted to chime in anyways. I have a personal rule of 13... we don't move on until there's been at least that many times it's occurred.

So yeah, I guess you could say I'm in the "Love it" camp. I enjoy the fact that I'm making her feel good.

you're saying she orgasms 13 times every time? and she's cool with that?

I mean, common sense would say yes, but some girls 13 is overly excessive.

interesting..

i love it. I like that it's an intimate connection, that it's not hard at all to do, and just making her feel good. Very first girl i was with in high school we did it all the time, there's just something about it. I'm not sure what crosses the line from loving it to fetish.

Unless she's unhygienic or if it's a jungle down there. I don't break those standards so i don't expect the girl to either.

It can get kind of tiring but you can alternate the techniques to keep up the endurance.

I'm not perfect every time with the disco stick but any man who can't find a woman's g-spot with his fingers or get her off with his tongue needs to buy a book or go to a workshop or something.

If the guy doesn't want to do it then he's pathetic.

you're saying she orgasms 13 times every time? and she's cool with that?

I mean, common sense would say yes, but some girls 13 is overly excessive.

interesting..

You have to keep in mind that his girl also rides unicorns and dances on rainbows in the land of a thousand suns.

Archived