• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ray Lewis speaks on Lockout

I would love to see you Idiots that mock Ray Lewis do it in front of Jon Beason. You don't think his number has ANY correlation with Ray Lewis? You don't see the similarities in the way he plays to Ray Lewis? We should be so lucky as to have Beason who models his game after one of the greatest MLB to ever play the game.

I can guarantee you that Ray Lewis has touched more lives in a positive way then the negative ways that many of you idiots imply. Other than Johnny Unitas (god rest his soul) , Ray Lewis is probably the most loved and recognized ICONS in the city of Baltimore.

I, like Ray Lewis, would love to see the what the crime rate in the U.S is when we don't have NFL. He is probably right. I hope and pray we never get to a fall without football. But if we do. My money is that Ray Lewis is right.

it seems like you are taking the banter a bit too seriously.

Also I can't see how you fail to notice the separation between players on and off the field. Beason models himself after Ray Lewis on the field and in the locker room. Ray Lewis is one of the greatest linebackers ever to play the game. That doesn't mean poo off of the field.

LT and O.J. were great players too on the field. Not so great off but it didn't keep them out of the hall of fame. Mike Minter is a great person off the field but it didn't get him any pro-bowls unfortunately. If what players did on the field was equally important as what they did off the field O.J. and L.T. would have been stripped of their HoF status.

If you really think criminals decide to take a break for 3 hours on Sunday you're wrong. Anybody that thinks watching football can help prevent a person from criminal conduct needs to get their priorities straight.

it seems like you are taking the banter a bit too seriously.

Also I can't see how you fail to notice the separation between players on and off the field. Beason models himself after Ray Lewis on the field and in the locker room. Ray Lewis is one of the greatest linebackers ever to play the game. That doesn't mean poo off of the field.

LT and O.J. were great players too on the field. Not so great off but it didn't keep them out of the hall of fame. Mike Minter is a great person off the field but it didn't get him any pro-bowls unfortunately. If what players did on the field was equally important as what they did off the field O.J. and L.T. would have been stripped of their HoF status.

If you really think criminals decide to take a break for 3 hours on Sunday you're wrong. Anybody that thinks watching football can help prevent a person from criminal conduct needs to get their priorities straight.

Tell me MR. KNOW IT ALL. What did Ray Lewis Do? Did he murder someone? NO HE DIDN'T. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and tried to keep himself out of it. Scared 22 yr old man. He was convinced of OBSTRUCTION NOT MURDER.

Look at what Ray Lewis does OFF the field that you so adamantly IGNORE. This man is molding lives off the field.

Don't preach your B.S. to me. I know exactly what happened and what didn't happen. Because YOU BELIEVE he did far worse then what 12 of his peers said HE DIDN'T do only makes you ignorant and biased.

If Ray Lewis was a Panther he would be doing great things in Charlotte.

did you read the first sentence? Calm down.

If you want to believe that Ray Lewis is innocent because he took a plea deal and that he is right in his theory that increasing crime rates will be directly impacted by the NFL lockout then go right ahead. You don't need to get all worked up over nothing.

Jesus Christ you people are so stupid and closed minded.

What he is saying is that since there is no NFL, people will have more time on their hands, and because of it the crime rate will go up nationally. Logically it doesn't make that much sense to me personally, but I get his point....I don't see how any sane human being can somehow miss it..

did you read the first sentence? Calm down.

If you want to believe that Ray Lewis is innocent because he took a plea deal and that he is right in his theory that increasing crime rates will be directly impacted by the NFL lockout then go right ahead. You don't need to get all worked up over nothing.

First of all I don't need CALMING DOWN... because I am calm.

Ray Lewis's Plea Deal was so they didn't have to go to trial on OBSTRUCTION not FUGING MURDER. Big difference. You group him with O.J. and L.T? Both of those gentlemen did their deeds after their careers were over. Lewis was still a rookie and had nothing to do with the loss of life.

You want to make him out as some sort of thug and have yet to admit his contribution outside the locker room and off the playing field.

What did he say... show the crime rate if we don't play football in the fall. You don't believe that he is right... I do.

As far as a role model. I would let my kids model after him. He has shown that he can rise above the problems and be a MAN... Go to Baltimore and ask what they think of the MAN... Ray Lewis.. I don't mean on the field either.

Ray Lewis's Plea Deal was so they didn't have to go to trial on OBSTRUCTION not FUGING MURDER. Big difference. You group him with O.J. and L.T? Both of those gentlemen did their deeds after their careers were over. Lewis was still a rookie and had nothing to do with the loss of life.

You want to make him out as some sort of thug and have yet to admit his contribution outside the locker room and off the playing field.

What did he say... show the crime rate if we don't play football in the fall. You don't believe that he is right... I do.

As far as a role model. I would let my kids model after him. He has shown that he can rise above the problems and be a MAN... Go to Baltimore and ask what they think of the MAN... Ray Lewis.. I don't mean on the field either.

Anyone who would want their kids to model after Ray Lewis should really question that overall parenting skills.

Ray Lewis is a thug.

The lifestyle must be maintained. Disposable income is a drug you become addicted to. Especially if it came easy to you and changed your life considerably. If it starts to slip away you might get caught up in some dumb poo trying to maintain it.

Or if the rich owners successfully crush the oppressed and abused players the fans of the players may burn down their own cities and loot their neighbors storefronts in protest.

I see what he means.

I'm not going to even attempt to get into this completely antiquated and pointless circle-jerk about "thugs."

I did, however, listen to his interview with SalPal this weekend when I was out doing yardwork. Is there a more annoying personality in all of sports than Ray Lewis? Why does he have to act like every topic on Earth is a matter of life and death? "This turkey sandwich? This turkey sandwich, dog! This sandwich has mayo, man! Mayo! I'd die for this sandwich!"

He just babbled for 15 minutes and didn't say one logical thing, every point being more vapid than the next.

Closet Ravens fan?

Archived