• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

to be fair, this team just finished their 1st year together.. if they can gel, won't be the last time they make it.

To be fair, these clowns deserve every bit of criticism they get & then some. You must've forgot about "The Decision", or their ridiculous introduction in Miami where they proclaimed themselves as a dynasty that would win "not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4 5 6" NBA Championships.

It's insane, LeBron hasn't won a damn thing. In LeBron's defense, however, I can understand how an 18yo proclaimed "King James" & the next MJ can grow an enormous ego.

It won't suprise me if the never win a title together in Miami. Eric Spoelstra will be the scapegoat this year, but eventually they will run out of people to blame &/or will become Shaq/Kobe v2. I don't know how anyone could blame Eric Spoelstra, LeBron & Wade are 2 of the top 5 players in the world. Spoelstra wasn't the one choking, dissappearing late in games, blowing huge leads, fumbling inbound passes, bricking open shots, & dribbling off his foot late in the game.

d9

I don't know if they can ever gel. Everyone says it's Wade's team and that's the problem. LeBron wants it to be HIS team and if he's not the star it rubs him the wrong way and it shows in his game. Bosh has no problem being a Robin to the Batmen, but Wade and LeBron will never mesh right. Kobe and Shaq somehow made it work to get rings, but they didn't like one another but I really think it'll backfire again and again in Miami until Wade agrees to be a Robin and he never will.

to be fair, this team just finished their 1st year together.. if they can gel, won't be the last time they make it.

I don't like that excuse. They had an entire season to gel.

LeBrick being incapable of putting together a solid 4th quarter isn't because the team doesn't mesh well together, it's because he's been a choke artist his entire career and I don't see that changing.

They need to fire Spo immediately and get a coach in there that knows what he's doing. They also need to set up a solid bench, which will be very difficult unless they can get some ring chasing veterans to sign at minimum.

Knicks, Bulls, etc will be getting a LOT better. I can't see Miami improving that much.

I don't know if they can ever gel. Everyone says it's Wade's team and that's the problem. LeBron wants it to be HIS team and if he's not the star it rubs him the wrong way and it shows in his game. Bosh has no problem being a Robin to the Batmen, but Wade and LeBron will never mesh right. Kobe and Shaq somehow made it work to get rings, but they didn't like one another but I really think it'll backfire again and again in Miami until Wade agrees to be a Robin and he never will.

Shaquille O'Neal was the most dominant basketball player ever. Kobe was a young superstar during their 3-peat, but Shaq was just unstoppable in his prime. Kobe doesn't have those rings without Shaq. Without Kobe, however, Shaq till would've had a shot atleast.

Shaquille O'Neal was the most dominant basketball player ever. Kobe was a young superstar during their 3-peat, but Shaq was just unstoppable in his prime. Kobe doesn't have those rings without Shaq. Without Kobe, however, Shaq till would've had a shot atleast.

uhh, what's your point? Kobe's won without Shaq, Shaq's won without Kobe... LeBron, Wade, Bosh aren't some young superstars... they had a season to gel and work together. But they'll have even more time, and one of these days LeBron will play to his potential for an entire finals and then he'll get a ring.

also I disagree the problem is that Wade won't be Robin. I personally think the problem is that Lebron plays like Batman most of the time but doesn't want to be the one to knock out the Joker when the time comes... but once Robin is expecting you to do it, when you can't, poo just gets ugly.

nice cheap shot at NBA fans LeBricks. NBA cares!

missed the game(had to work closing shift :( ) but have it recorded. will watch it tomorrow.

Yeah, the guy wonders why people hate him. Who says things like that? Basically it sounded like he was trying to insult NBA fans for not having as much money as him...

It's one thing to have an attitude and hate your critics (Bob Dylan was one of the earlier celebrities to take that stance) but to come out and try to insult people by saying you're wealthier and more successful... Just pathetic on LeBron's part.

The guy is so immature. LeBron and has no class whatsoever.

uhh, what's your point? Kobe's won without Shaq, Shaq's won without Kobe... LeBron, Wade, Bosh aren't some young superstars... they had a season to gel and work together. But they'll have even more time, and one of these days LeBron will play to his potential for an entire finals and then he'll get a ring.

also I disagree the problem is that Wade won't be Robin. I personally think the problem is that Lebron plays like Batman most of the time but doesn't want to be the one to knock out the Joker when the time comes... but once Robin is expecting you to do it, when you can't, poo just gets ugly.

LeBron James has now lost 2 NBA Finals, MJ was 3-peating this far into his career. LBJ is a great player, but not what the media/fanboys dream of him being.

Boston, Chicago, & New York are all capable of beating Miami in the East. It's not a guarantee that Miami will win a single title, quit drinking the ESPN kool-aid.

oh, and I actually feel bad for Bosh after seeing him leave the game crying. He showed up this series, if only LeBrick had.

Bosh gets a lot of criticism(from me included) but as I said before, he showed up and performed well.

I feel absolutely NO sympathy for those fuging douchebags Wade and LeBrick after their mocking of Dirk being sick. fuging classless pieces of crap that didn't deserve a title.

LeBron James has now lost 2 NBA Finals, MJ was 3-peating this far into his career. LBJ is a great player, but not what the media/fanboys dream of him being.

Boston, Chicago, & New York are all capable of beating Miami in the East. It's not a guarantee that Miami will win a single title, quit drinking the ESPN kool-aid.

note I said *if* James played to his potential. James problems are not physical. his potential is enormous. he is not the best player in the game right now and he's certainly not the best of all time or even close to it... but he had the potential to be. he will have the best supporting cast possible in miami, if not this year, then very soon (i'd argue that 3-some is already the best group of players but hey, thats not all it takes to win!)

and I agree completely that there's no guarantee that Miami will win a title at all, but the major complaint about the Heat this series (and hell LeBron his entire career) stems from one word: choke.

when LeBron James stops choking and starts living up to what he *can* do, he could win it all. If he starts playing an entire series like he played the 4th quarter and overtime against the Pistons all those years ago, he'll get a ring no matter how dysfunctional the offense is around him and no matter how cruddy Wade plays. but is he gonna do that? I don't know, I don't actually get the sense he wants to win that bad.

to me, the difference between James and the greats is all desire... but hell, I could be wrong.

Archived