• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT: 'Cats the darkhorse team to move L.A.? LMFAO!

The Panthers are worth over 1 Billion dollars, we're actually worth more than older franchises like the Bills.

12th most valuable franchise in 2010 according to Forbes which makes our net worth higher than teams like the Steelers, Packers and 49ers just to name a few. On top of just net worth, which includes things like the Stadium we own, etc, we generated 247 million in revenue last year which once again is more than teams like the Steelers, Packers and 49ers.

It's laughable to think the Panthers would move, especially to a city that has already lost 3 NFL franchises. Want to know what kind of market L.A. is? It's the Lakers and everyone else is an afterthought, just ask the Dodgers.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/30/football-valuations-10_NFL-Team-Valuations_Value.html

12th most valuable franchise in 2010 according to Forbes which makes our net worth higher than teams like the Steelers, Packers and 49ers just to name a few. On top of just net worth, which includes things like the Stadium we own, etc, we generated 247 million in revenue last year which once again is more than teams like the Steelers, Packers and 49ers.

It's laughable to think the Panthers would move, especially to a city that has already lost 3 NFL franchises. Want to know what kind of market L.A. is? It's the Lakers and everyone else is an afterthought, just ask the Dodgers.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/30/football-valuations-10_NFL-Team-Valuations_Value.html

I think it's hilarious, you see the Jags and Vikings at the bottom of the list, but you say the Panthers are a candidate for LA? The Panthers shareholders would never approve this move.

Yawn... and Yawn again.:rolleyes: The most interesting thing about this story is that this "reporter" probably makes darn good money for these "scoops".......Yep EVERYONE is moving to LA.......as put in one of my previous post: in the mid 70s when the falcons suckage was at an all time high, there were threats that Rankin Smith would move the team to Jacksonville...bumper stickers were printed that read..."GO Falcons...and take the Braves with you!" The Panthers are NOT going anywhere.

I think the PSL Owners call was in Jan / Feb time frame when an old lady asked Marty when they were going to build a new stadium and how worthless her PSL would be. Marty said then that there were no plans on replacing BOA stadium.

This breathless no-nothing has cemented in my book that he will report any random idea that comes to his mind, much like a tourettes afflicted imbecile who blows snot into his cereal.

Archived