• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT: 'Cats the darkhorse team to move L.A.? LMFAO!

Yes.

This is why the Clippers outdraw your Bobcats every year.

I'm certain of it.

In fact the Clippers, probably historically for the last 20 years the worst run NBA Franchise in basketball were #7 in attendance this year.

:incazzato:Ooh, Ooh, but Blake Griffin!

Clipper fans outdrew your sorry Charlotte ass the year before as well.

And the year before that.....

What else ya got?

You don't realize BofA is probably the worst "Home Field Advantage" in the NFL?

Charlotte is pathetic.

lol at you trying to use the Charlotte freakin' Bobcats to talk smack about the NC sports market. They are a laughing stock of a franchise, even in the state of NC, where we have college basketball teams that would give them a run for their money.

However, despite having not won a playoff game in their short history, the Bobcats have still managed to compile a winning record against the darlings of LA sports, the Lakers. I still can't explain that...

They don't draw flies because no self-respecting sports fan would pay that kind of money to watch an NBDL roster try to increase ping-pong balls for the lottery.

B of A is the worst Home-Field advantage for the exact same reason.

He is fighting for the NFL. No idea if he cares about me.

The fans have supported this team through 2 decades of mediocrity (including selling out during a 2-14 season) and I am supposed to be thankful that he hasn't sold the team?

If you are a fan of the Panthers, then he cares about you and is fighting his ass off for you. This isn't just about JR making money. He has investors that demand that the business known as the Carolina Panthers make money and continue to see those profits go up. I'm sure you "want to see the books". Invest a couple of million into the business and you can see all the books. Until then, get over it.

And you don't support a team because of their win-loss record. You support them because they are your team. Ups and downs. Wins and loses, you support them. The Pittsburgh Steelers have the record for the being the worst start of a team in the history of the NFL. The worst. Yet their fanbase has been just as strong for from the very begining as they were in the 70's and even today.

So no, you don't have to be thankful for a damn thing...you're just an ass if you're not.

Why are you comparing the bobcats to the panthers...apples and oranges much?

la is a basketball town and always will be, it's just the trendy thing... Sorry if something is spelled wrong I'm drunk at the race. Boogity Boogity Boogity.

The Dodgers draw almost 4 million fans a year, be they good or bad, the Angels, almost 3 million.

THe Kings and Ducks also draw huge numbers.

There is no Pro Football in LA but not because of the fans but rather because LA has never had a football stadium.

The Rams and finally the Raiders played in a shithole LA Coliseum built in 1932. The Rams also played briefly in the Angels baseball park. When St. Louis offered the Trans World Dome that bitch Frontierre couldn't put her suit cases in her Rolls fast enough.

If LA ever gets a stadium built there will be Pro Football in LA again, but it won't be the Panthers. Charlotte has a fine stadium with a good lease and plenty of Steeler fans to fill it up. Or whoever is in that week.

The Dodgers draw almost 4 million fans a year, be they good or bad, the Angels, almost 3 million.

THe Kings and Ducks also draw huge numbers.

There is no Pro Football in LA but not because of the fans but rather because LA has never had a football stadium.

The Rams and finally the Raiders played in a poohole LA Coliseum built in 1932. The Rams also played briefly in the Angels baseball park. When St. Louis offered the Trans World Dome that bitch Frontierre couldn't put her suit cases in her Rolls fast enough.

If LA ever gets a stadium built there will be Pro Football in LA again, but it won't be the Panthers. Charlotte has a fine stadium with a good lease and plenty of Steeler fans to fill it up. Or whoever is in that week.

Your favorite Bitch also left because LA was not filling out the stadium. The Rams were more mediocre then the Panthers were. Who wants to go to watch a football game when there are a MILLION other things to do in California.

Your best bet is Wayne Weaver and the Faguars. Other than that NO decent owner in his right mind would want to go to Los Angeles.

Hell you would have to have security's payroll at about 7 figures just to keep the Gang Banger out of the parking lot.

That is nice....you can risk your life, LITERALLY, if you go to a game and cheer for the wrong team. Ask Brian Stow

"NO Kids we cannot tailgate HERE!!!!!"

Yeah If I am an owner looking to move MY TEAM... Los Angeles is the LAST place I would want to put a team.

^ LOL....as if everyone would be a "californis star" fan or whatever goofy name they would call an LA franchise.....the nation is full of moronic bandwagoneers who's favorite team is....."On yeah, I'm a Steeler fan ...they've won all those super bowls".

Carolina consistently ranks #6 in the NFL in attendance since 2006 (as far back as the the ESPN attendance numbers go).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/year/2010

Yes this consistency is because of PSL's, but regardless of how many people ACTUALLY show up to the game, the team still got the money for the seat. By that logic, Jerry Richardson is a genius, because the stadium was never full the entire season, except when other teams fans filled it up (I'm thinking about the Baltimore game). He doesn't need the people to even come to get the stat numbers.

But will the team move? F**k no! With that stat, the league would be trying to commit suicide to move the team with the 6th best attendance record. I mean, worse suicide that it's already undergoing.

Why are you comparing the bobcats to the panthers...apples and oranges much?

la is a basketball town and always will be, it's just the trendy thing... Sorry if something is spelled wrong I'm drunk at the race. Boogity Boogity Boogity.

sometimes I wish you really were a cougar...

Archived