• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What about McFadden?

mr beauxjangles

No not Darren...

Bryant McFadden is an UFA. I've watched a lot of Steelers games over the last two years, and I like this guy. He's tough, plenty of talent, good with zone, and exactly the type of guy I'd like to have on our team. He's made some big plays as a backup for Steelers.

He's going to want a much bigger contract, and rightfully so. But we could cut Lucas, save a little money on McFadden (probably), and acquire a very promising young guy with enough experience that he isn't a project.

I'm sure there are some good reasons why we shouldn't be interested, and I'd love to hear them if anyone has some reservations. I'm drinking the Bryant McFadden Kool-Aid right now.

He's a very good candidate to come in and make an impact IMO. My roommate is a huge steelers fan and firmly believes that McFadden is their second best corner and has huge upside. I would love to have him come in and play the nickel for us we would have a sick lineup of DBs if that happened..

He's a very good candidate to come in and make an impact IMO. My roommate is a huge steelers fan and firmly believes that McFadden is their second best corner and has huge upside. I would love to have him come in and play the nickel for us we would have a sick lineup of DBs if that happened..

I'd see him taking Lucas' spot and Marshall staying at nickel. I don't expect any big moves, but I'd love this one.

Archived