• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

Nice.

Exquisite was my favorite...always classy and unique. I'm afraid we are a dying breed Jason, cards had a flare up in the 90s but don't count on anyone caring as much as poeple used to. I love the cards, I have always enjoyed looking at your random card posts. Card collecting can be very profitable. For instance a rookie Matt Ryan right now would be worth thousands and could have been bought for hundreds (if that) when they were released. Or how about a Romo? Probably pennies a while ago and thousands now. Vick? Same story. But what they're worth is far from the reasons we do(did) it :)

Growing up, I was a pretty big card collector, my dad got me into it. He had a massive box of them dating back to the 70's. He got out of it, but once I found that box I got us both back in for a while. We slipped out of it eventually, but every year I get at least one pack of cards before the season starts to kind of keep up with the tradition. I just bought a pack form the Wal mart down the road about 10 minutes ago, it was an Upper Deck pack and came with a bunch of HD updated photographed cards featuring older players like Tim Brown and George Rogers. It came with only one rookie from this year's draft class.

Care to take a guess who it was?

:cam:

Might get back into card collecting. Already have a pretty decent collection with some cards from Panthers players I got autographed myself.

Archived