• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ stories...

Darth Biscuit

dear penthouse

Hate all u want... I have the video that I've shown to over 50 people... I made sure to video them and turn the camera back onto myself just for people like you who would never believe that that kind if stuff really does happen. Sorry that you never got to experience it Hawk. It is true and it did happen. It honestly ruined me for life... So while it was awesome at the time nothing ever compares to it... Take it as you'd like

Hate all u want... I have the video that I've shown to over 50 people... I made sure to video them and turn the camera back onto myself just for people like you who would never believe that that kind if stuff really does happen. Sorry that you never got to experience it Hawk. It is true and it did happen. It honestly ruined me for life... So while it was awesome at the time nothing ever compares to it... Take it as you'd like

guess that's a difference btwn guys and girls....

even if it was the best head I ever got in my life....I wouldn't videotape it and show it to my friends.

guess that's a difference btwn guys and girls....

even if it was the best head I ever got in my life....I wouldn't videotape it and show it to my friends.

Why not? I was very proud about that! I actually showed my 1st Sgt because he didn't believe me... I got mad props for that! Plus I'm proud of what I got so I guess that made it easier!

I was trying to land the City Engineer's job in North Las Vegas about 10 years ago. Mythen Fiancée said that she couldn't move back to Vegas because of an outstanding bench warrant. (She lived there for 17 years. I failed to tell her that I really wasn't considering her moving with me!)

She was a paralegal out there and for a going away present, she gave one of the Black lawyers (not that color really matters) she worked with, a going away BJ in his Porsche in a parking deck with the top down!

Seems the Security Guards and some of the local police watched her on the security cameras until she was done. The police arrested her for Lewd and Lascivious conduct in public. (misdemeaner). They didn't arrest the lawyer.

Before she was to apprear in court, she moved back here. So she was sure the court issued a bench warrant for failure to appear. And as soon as she set foot back in Vegas, she would be arrested.

The kicker to all of this was, that I MAYBE got a BJ from her a total of 3 times in 6 years! Of course she didn't tell my any of this when we met either!

Just one of the MANY reasons she's an ex!

The other part of this was that she knew I was just about to kick her out. (I had told he rto "get out" on numerous occasions. Everytime, she said she would blow her brains out in my house with one of my guns! SO I moved then after about the second time she said that.)

She and her girlfriend devised this plan. That her GF would get me in bed and she would catch us there and hold it over me. It might have worked if I gave a Sh**. It was late and I had to work in the morning. They had been drinking for about 3 hours. I went outside, said my good nights and came inside to go to bed. They came in and my soon to be Ex-fiancee went to the bathroom. Her GF proceeded to stick her tongue down my throat and pull up her t-shirt. She then proceeded to pull down my shorts and take me in her mouth.

It's one of those moments like Animal House. Angel on one shoulder and Devil on the other! I picker her up off her knees and told her "No thank you!" That's when she went to the bathroom door and told her that, "You can come out now, He didn't go for it."

(It wasn't as tough as you might think to turn down. Her GF has Heppy B or C. Either one, I didn't want to risk it!)

Not long after that the ex was history! (There was rejoicing though the Cul-de-sac! Litterally!)

The kicker to all of this was, that I MAYBE got a BJ from her a total of 3 times in 6 years! Of course she didn't tell my any of this when we met either!

that sucks.:nonod:

no pun intended

She wouldn't have lasted 6 months with me. I still get head at least for a few minutes EVERY time I have sex with my wife, and sometimes she will just give me head to climax without wanting anything in return. I'm blessed.

Friends wedding.

Between the ceremony and the reception.

Thought she could handle the explosion.

I was wrong.

Sprayed the front the the dress.

It was a dark blue dress.

It was obvious.

She was a bridesmaid.

There were pictures.

You can still see it in the pictures.

I have a similar story to this, except it was a church camp and there was a being Jesusey meeting later that night, and she had no other clean clothes lol.

I miss church camps. Praise Jesus!

Archived