• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm a dad!

LiQuiD

Just wanted everyone to know that Miss Charlotte Olivia was born at 12:05am Wednesday, June 15 after an extremely short 3:45 labor and delivery. She weighed 7lbs 9oz and was 19.5" long.

We got our wish for a natural, unmedicated birth as she was delivered at home by her Daddy! Labor progressed so rapidly that we never got a chance to attempt the ride to the hospital for the water birth we'd planned. Quite an unbelievable experience and one we'll never forget! My wife is beyond amazing and I'm more in love with her now than I could ever have imagined.

Both Mom and Charlotte are doing wonderful. The doctors said neither one could be healthier, and I got several job offers at the hospital. We were discharged after a short 24 hour stay to monitor my girls. :D

Charlotte is doing so well, in fact, that the pediatrician doesn't see a need for her to have the normal two-week follow up visit so we'll just see him in a month!

We're all sleeping well and today is my first day back at work. I just want to be home! :D

Here's a photo:

http://www.imagebam.com/image/c35674137758932

Archived