• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Superdeluxe Edition of 'Nevermind' to be released...

Darth Biscuit

... in September for the 20th anniversary.

nmenumber1albums91nirvananevermind.jpg

A Super Deluxe Edition of Nirvana’s seminal 1991 album ‘Nevermind’ will be released on September 19 – 20 years after the original came out.

Comprising four CDs and one DVD, the Super Deluxe Edition will contain previously unreleased tracks, rarities, B-sides, alternate mixes, rare live recordings and BBC radio appearances. The DVD will be made up of an entire unreleased Nirvana concert

I'll probably get this...

I still have a nevermind disc but its scratched all to hell. it ripped fine though. in high school i had everything i could find from them. including an import that was a live show in switzerland.

Yeah, I don't have my original that I got when I was a college freshman... I played the hell out of that disc.

will there be the ultra rare shotgun track?

So wrong...

Did they somehow digitally remaster it to the point where they can play something other than power chords?

Never understood the love of Nirvana...

Pearl Jam was far superior in every way.

haters. Ten is one of my favorite albums though. I'm gonna start looking for tracks from it right now. as I listen to nevermind. its one of just a few full albums i have on my phone.

Archived