• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ben Hartsock has agreed to terms on a 2 year deal with panthers

The Saltman

Hard-working tight end with a well-rounded game. Fluid releasing off the line of scrimmage, adjusts to the errant throw and displays soft hands. Extends to catch the ball away from his frame and effective running after the reception. Tenacious blocker who plays with leverage, works to finish off defenders and displays strength at the point.

:jc:

Honestly, I didn't always see this with Jeff King.

Alright let me give you another scenario:

Smitty and Gettis to the left, Smitty in the slot. D Will and Stewart are in split backs in the backfield, D Will left, Stew right. Barnidge wide right, Shockey in the slot right and Hartsock in a RT position but could be off the line of scrimmage, he's very deceiving. Kalil, Gross and Otah are playing the 3 linemen position.

Cam under center.

How do you stop it?

Alright let me give you another scenario:

Smitty and Gettis to the left, Smitty in the slot. D Will and Stewart are in split backs in the backfield, D Will left, Stew right. Barnidge wide right, Shockey in the slot right and Hartsock in a RT position but could be off the line of scrimmage, he's very deceiving. Kalil, Gross and Otah are playing the 3 linemen position.

Cam under center.

How do you stop it?

Why wouldn't Rosario be wide right and why are we only playing 3 linemen? I don't even think that's a legal formation.

rosario might still return.

we needed a blocking TE, i suppose.

not worried about it, though. dude sounds like a great blocker, probably an upgrade from king in that regard. we'll need as much help as possible there.

Archived