• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'll be watching Kolb with keen interest

top dawg

Other than Cam, assuming that he takes the reins this year, no decision has really fascinated me more than Kolb to Arizona. The Cards must think that the dude is their red-winged version of Football Jesus arriving from the heavens (err, hell: Philly), coming to save their franchise. I could be wrong, but I think that the guy is probably Matt Moore, more or less (pun intended). "What's the motivation?" That's kind of a tongue-in-cheek line for aspiring thespians, and I am believeing that Andy Reid, along with Kolb as best supporting actor" deserves an Academy Award for his Oscar winning performance as Kolb's fanboy.

Glad I'm not a Cards fan!

I have said all along that I would much rather have Orton than Kolb.

No QB has ever come out of Reid's system and done well elsewhere.

He has made Garcia, Feeley, McNabb, Kolb, and Vick a ton of money. They aren't that good, Reid is.

If there was never any Tom Brady, I think that everyone would be talking about Reid being the best coach in the NFL over BB.

If Fitz was gonna walk because Arizona didn't trade WAY too much for Kolb, he's gonna walk when Kolb ends up sucking. The only alternative is Kolb sucks so bad Arizona gets the #1 pick and gets Luck (or a top 5 pick and gets Landry Jones/Barkely/whatever other QB steps up).

I think this was the most ridiculous over paying for a player since Dallas traded for Roy Williams. It shoulda been Kolb + 2nd or 3rd round pick for DRC.

This signing only makes some sense for a team in the NFC West.

That division is so garbage that if Kolb is just average he can lead them to division titles. I mean last year it was 1st year Bradford vs Hasselback/Whitehurst Seahawks.

9-7 proabably wins the division and the have 6 games vs the 49ers, seahawks, rams.... Very do able with a QB. If they had him scouted as the best available QB then they needed to go get him.

Archived