• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor has it...

I agree in one way, was hoping we would grab someone at WR to help Smitty.

The way I see it is you used to have Muhammad.

As we stand now Smitty gets double teamed Until one of the young WR's step up, and theres no garauntee.

I know we have made some great moves though!

We're not doing anything to get better? Where have you been for the last week?

Yeah I don't get that either. We kept a pro bowl RB, re signed the next up and comer at DE, got a pro bowl caliber TD, kept our own, Smitty is staying, we drafted fairly well.

So just how the hell do you consider we aren't getting better?

the only thing we need to do is sign a CB and maybe a DT for this offseason to be a great success. I like the Ron Edwards signing, but maybe grab one more

we may have went 2-14, but it certainly wasn't because of the players we re-signed.

I'd like to sign a WR, but we have increased our weapons on offense already.. Olsen will do a lot for us. especially in this new offensive scheme

REally where are they now? Seems to me when 1 guy on here bashes someone EVERYONE jumps right inline and bashes the guy. Your all a bunch of droids.

Who gives a poo where they are?? If we took down the names of all of them, we'd miss all of the happenings around the league. Point is, you seem to think that you're presenting some sort of new view, but you are not. There are about 3-4 posters like you per week. Dime a dozen. Not really a dig on you as much as its a fact. Ends there.

Seriously just like in the Braylon Edwards thread, David Gettis has amazing upside. He's in his second year and showed exceptional talent with flashes of playmaking ability.

Mods every free agent that comes across the wire does not need another stupid ass thread. Can you just start locking all of these "oh noez we need this guy now!" threads?

on nfln Plex to Eagles real possibility. And here we sit not doing a FUGIN thing to get any better. Does this piss only me off or does it make anyone else mad?:banghead:

rumor has it that you don't get crowned in august & being kings of free agency only get you a slow clap LOL

Wow again we resigned players that were here last year on a 2-14 team and traded for 1 player that wasnt here. Kicker is a wash.

Quick how many games did Deangelo Williams, Thomas Davis, Jeff Otah, Jeremy Shockey, Greg Olsen, Cam Newton... play last year?!?!

That is projected to be nearly 25% (subtracting one of the TEs) of our starters that played a grand total of 6 games between all of them for the Panthers last year.

Yeah same 2-14 team :rolleyes:

Archived