• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Kalil: Cam Newton needs to be on field

ncmonzta

lol I was joking. I know there's a difference between his twitter BS and what he says about teammates.

figured as much, still i wouldn't be surprised that some boneheads are going to be taking seriously what you said and agreeing with it.

“One of the perceptions with Cam was that Auburn’s offense was too simplistic and he was going to struggle with the NFL playbook,’’ Kalil said. “Just listening to him out there, talking to (quarterbacks) coach (Mike) Shula or asking me or other guys questions, he really has gotten into the playbook and he knows what he’s doing.’’

THAT is what I want to be hearing.

yeah.... exactly. we're not running the west coast offense. i thought we were running the air coryell, or some version which is down the field passing where the west coast is short to intermediate passing.

Did Rivera or Chud ever say the style of offense that we were going to run? Or did the Huddle Masses just assume based on past history?

Hmmmmmmm

Archived