• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

if Cam fails how long will u bandwagoners take to leave?

malik

Im already tired of seeing u fukks around here :mad:

1300 viewers at all times? we didnt even have that much when we went to the nfc chip and when delhomo threw 5 INT's z5dQc.png

If you come here and admit you're just dickriding Cam I'll respect you more.

I dickride all panther players, but if you only dickriding Cam come here and say it.

P.S. Fiz told me to tell you to not make yourselves at home. He'll be making your stay quite uncomfortable.

Exactly how drunk are you?

My only concern with Cam is injury.

And I think this is a valid concern. When he's on the field, you know he's going to be running more than the average QB. Couple this with various OL injury scenarios which would likely cause him to scramble or try to make plays out of nothing, and you might see him getting knocked around more than you'd like.

Being so big and strong will no doubt be to his advantage on that front, but the likelihood for injury does go up for a QB of his ilk.

I don't like "player fans" either, but if they come here b/c of a player and then become a diehard Panther fan, so be it. BUT, I would much rather keep the Cam bandwagoners around b/c that means he's successful, and therefore, so is our team.

I would much rather go ahead and lose the supposed "diehards" who turned to poo and got all butthurt when we drafted him.

Been a Panther fan since our inception and always will be.

How about this. I almost left when we drafted Cam, but I am here regardless, and I wont even say I told you so if he does fail. The funny thing is, and Im not a Pickles supporter either, is... guys are already making excuses for him.. it takes a year, etc. Im here for whoever starts, #1 or #2, but I will tell you guys this... It feels good to see that big guy who is more athletic than most guys we've ever had, touching the ball 100% of the time on offense. He gives you something to at least hope if not believe in for the season.. I'd rather him struggle for a year, knowing his celing is so high.. when Clausen will be a quality back up forever.

Archived