• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/4 Updates

Ruff

We haven't heard anything on him because he hasn't done anything worth mentioning. He is our 5th string WR at best.

Actually he was returning punts and several of the guys who have went said he looks really good - fast and quick, but AE has been the main attraction, so we haven't heard a lot about him.

I think he's gonna be on the opening day roster. (It's 54 this year right?)

Actually he was returning punts and several of the guys who have went said he looks really good - fast and quick, but AE has been the main attraction, so we haven't heard a lot about him.

I think he's gonna be on the opening day roster. (It's 54 this year right?)

No, it's still 53, they only changed the active gameday roster from 45 to 46 because of the 3rd string QB.

Trust me; Hurney will never look like a genius with the AE trade. AE could turn into Jerry fuging Rice and Hurney still gave up way too much to draft him.

So are you saying that a 2nd would be too much to give up for Jerry Rice? Your hatred for AE and Hurney runs deeeeeep.

Trust me; Hurney will never look like a genius with the AE trade. AE could turn into Jerry fuging Rice and Hurney still gave up way too much to draft him.

LMFAO, I'd give up a second rounder every day of the week for the greatest WR to ever play the game. Damn, lower the hatred for the kid a bit. He's a Panther and he's showing up ready to go at WR and is looking good so far.

LMFAO, I'd give up a second rounder every day of the week for the greatest WR to ever play the game. Damn, lower the hatred for the kid a bit. He's a Panther and he's showing up ready to go at WR and is looking good so far.

I would give up 5 years worth of 2nd Rounders for Jerry Rice...

josephperson Joe Person

OLB James Anderson received a $7 million signing bonus from Panthers, with a guaranteed base of $1.5 million in 2012.

josephperson Joe Person

Details on DeAngelo Williams' deal: $16 million signing bonus, $5million base guarantee in 2012. Jon Beason: $20 million bonus to sign.

Contract details.

Archived