• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Exactly how i said it would go down

About two months ago, we got into an argument (BLEY, RAYZOR, IVAN THE A$$KI$$ER and a few others)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/62327-i-see-us-making-a-splash-with-a-wr.html

Where It was said I was so stupid, ignorant and uninformed about OUR team because I said we would not go after a BIG NAMED WR.

My belief that Gettis and LaFell along with our other WRs would be all we would need coming into the season. So unless you consider Naame a top flight WR...(which I also said we might go after a lower tier player) And being there really isn't any other TOP FLIGHT WRs left. I can pretty safely say I was right.

While being right isn't my point. Having a valid opinion and because it isn't what the majority agrees with doesn't mean I AM WRONG, STUPID, IGNORANT or MISINFORMED.

If you don't agree with me....that is your opinion but doesn't give you the right to call anyone names or anything else.

The majority of what has happened since the Lockout was lifted has gone pretty much the way I thought it would.. With the except of the TE situation.

Though I am sure your egos will prevent you from apologizing, not for your opinions, but for your rude and unnecessary insults.

Those of you that do...thanks

Those of you that don't... I WAS RIGHT,,, YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I value your opinion. However you've got to admit, kind of funny when you say your point isn't about being right. Then basically go on and on about being right. Then finish off with saying that you were right... it kind of sounds like your point was you were right.

We went after Steve Smith

I'm bat poo crazy for thinking we can win 10 games this year, and this dude TRD really thinks that the Dolphins are going to win the AFC East with no RB or QB....?

Please excuse me while I laugh hysterically and piss all over myself!

Archived