• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

^ Yea like wtf

I was too lazy to go search on twitter cause usually someone copy and paste here. But I see none of that

Twitter is very quiet. My timeline has blown up during all the practices this year, and I haven't seen one tweet about Fanfest yet. It started at 4 right?

at 22, i used to pull 60 hour work weeks.

eventually it caught up to me.

Serving on a ship at sea at the age of 25, lots of times I'd end up pulling 20 hour days for a couple of weeks at a time. At sea, its impossible to get away from your job. So you just do it. And it wore me the hell out, both mentally and physically.

Then we'd get into port, go out, have some fun, blow it out, and sleep for a couple of days and we'd be all better.

The age of twenty is no proof against exhaustion.

Serving on a ship at sea at the age of 25, lots of times I'd end up pulling 20 hour days for a couple of weeks at a time. At sea, its impossible to get away from your job. So you just do it. And it wore me the hell out, both mentally and physically.

Then we'd get into port, go out, have some fun, blow it out, and sleep for a couple of days and we'd be all better.

The age of twenty is no proof against exhaustion.

i know how you feel i just got off a 9 month deployment on he USS Kearsarge working as a boats. i know what a hards day of work is.

Archived