• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

I took this picture of Mr. Zebra on my first trip ever to The Lazy 5 Ranch...not sure what he was so excited about....

I am starting to notice a trend in your photos :-). Lots of peepees and weewees and bewbies. I love the freedom that digital photography offers. No more giggles when you have to pick up a Zebra penis photo from the Walgreens photo chick.

I am starting to notice a trend in your photos :-). Lots of peepees and weewees and bewbies. I love the freedom that digital photography offers. No more giggles when you have to pick up a Zebra penis photo from the Walgreens photo chick.

no kidding!

Mr. Zebra was standing right at the front gate when you walk in...my words my husband were "holy poo, look how big his dick is"...I knew then that I had to take the picture

Mexican Lion

A shop Owner in Mexico was tired of thugs breaking into his shop so he came up with this idea......

What kind of dog is that, shaved like a lion. Because that's not a lion, make no mistake. Head shape is all wrong, simply can't be...