• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• I was never a fan of Fields. Though he was a good college QB the NFL is a different animal. I think he'll have some success but IMO will not be better than Darnold.  It was a good decision to get Darnold here. All the rookie QBs are going to struggle this year.  Fields, Lawrence and Wilson are on really bad teams. Jones is having issues against good teams. Lance is currently a gadget play QB and is probably in the best situation of the 5. Darnold receives lots of love from the media because we are 3-0.  He isn't dropping 50 yd bombs but is running the offense very well.  Considering our O-line is a mess, he's doing well. Our success relies on two things.  Our defense keeps balling out and Brady does his homework and comes up with good offensive game plans to counter our poor line and what better defenses will bring to us.   If Brady can come up with a good gameplan, Darnold is tough enough and smart enough to execute it. We'll have our bumps.  I don't see us going 17-0.  I'll be ready for the bandwagon to be deserted after we lose one game. 
    • Let's see how many empty seats would be in the stadium if you excluded the SC fans. From day one the team was intended to represent both states so you guys really need to stop acting so high and mighty and quit looking down on the SC fanbase.
    • Their O line makes ours look like All Pro