• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• sam.jpg

• Topics

• You guys in this thread talking about how "loaded" the Saints are and how the Panthers doomed this Sunday are crazy. Are you really shaking in your boots about the prospect of Marquez Calloway, Deonte Harris, and Chris Hogan? I'll take our trio of Moore, Anderson, Marshall any day of the week. Jameis completed 14 passes last Sunday and 5 went for Td's; nearly half his passes went for touchdowns that's an indictment on lackluster and overrated Green Bay than it proves the Saints offense is a well oiled machine. The Saints have a good Oline but I don't see them rushing for 171 yards like they did last week. The Panthers run defense is vastly improved. Both team defenses are great but I think we have a slight edge there. The Panthers question marks are the Oline and QB, but the Saints still have question marks at their Qb position as well, Jameis has been a Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde type performer his whole career. Give me the Panthers at home 24-10 over the Saints.     
    • Just saw a clip from the Jets game where Moton was driven right back almost into Darnold. (Darnold got the ball off just before Moton crashed into him)  Daley was fine on that play. My point, nobody wins every single block.  Just like no receiver never drops a pass and no QB never throws an int. Now all that said, Daley is not great at RG.  Daley bad at RG =/= Brown better at RG.  Maybe Brown is better, maybe he isn't.  You act like you know.  Like you are in the practices.  You don't know so sit down and shut up.  Be smug later when you guessed right, because that's all you are doing is guessing like you know what you are talking about. Fans who think they know everything is annoying as shitz.  Which I get is 75% of every football forum.  Still annoying though.
    • This is true too. If you're not gonna have a good OL, you better have a good checkdown/dump off option. We have the best one in the league.