• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tattoorhinos thoughts once again form practice.

tattoorhino

I was thinking the same thing about Cam's height being the reason he's uncomfortable being under center. But like everything it's going to be something he has to get use to. But it good to hear that we might be seeing Hardy and Hogan here soon in the near future. Hopefully they both have been getting into the playbook really hard!

Thanks for the post and the tweets. They are fantastic.

I had written Hogan off for this season, so I was shocked when I saw your comments. That is really great news. If Ziemba is what he has shown so far, that pick was a steal.

Keep up the good work.

Cool stuff! I have questions that may or may not resemble yesterday's ones :/

1. Who would you start at QB? Forget who has the better upside or whatever, who do you think is better now?

2. Is Naanee ready to take on the no.2 spot at wideout?

3. Do you think Ziemba's gonna start this year? Any chance he beats out someone for a starting gig?

Ziemba really doesn't have the mobility to go to RG, but I hate to see all that talent go to waste...

Say wha? Think out that for a minute.

A tackle, who plays on the outside, doesn't have the mobility to move inside to Guard? Did I miss something?

Now, had you said lateral quickness or ability I'd get it, but mobility is just silly. Also, if Ziemba is so good at RT and we have one who's shown to be injury probe why would we move him anywhere? He'll be on the field soon enough at T. Lastly he still hasn't played a down, though promising we should wait to start carving out his Canton bust.

He should be fine for the regular season, but may miss the PS. I'm more concerned about this news that Gamble may have re-injured his hamstring. Fact is we HAVE to add a corner that can start. No way around it or to avoid it.

Yeah time to restructure some contracts and get another starter in here

I have to laugh everytime I read one of these reviews. It seems as if you Panther fans are getting a bit spoiled. You expect Cam and Jimmy to be up 100% every night during practice. That's a good thing thou. Both those QBs feeding off each other are giving you reasons to go see the team practice this year.

I read attendence at these practices is way up.

I call it like I see it and I really dont expect either of them to be 100% anytime soon and with the lockout they arent even close to were they would be had they had the proper time to practice. Seemed like you lumped me in with just some average joe schmo fan that doesnt know anything about football and I would like to think that isnt the case.

I call it like I see it and I really dont expect either of them to be 100% anytime soon and with the lockout they arent even close to were they would be had they had the proper time to practice. Seemed like you lumped me in with just some average joe schmo fan that doesnt know anything about football and I would like to think that isnt the case.

Easy there, big boy. Don't pay attention to the smart alecks. The rest of us who can't be at camp really appreciate the reports and opinions. :thumbsup:

Archived