• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

tattoorhinos thoughts once again form practice.

tattoorhino

I call it like I see it and I really dont expect either of them to be 100% anytime soon and with the lockout they arent even close to were they would be had they had the proper time to practice. Seemed like you lumped me in with just some average joe schmo fan that doesnt know anything about football and I would like to think that isnt the case.

And having had multiple convo's with Rhino on and off the message board I'll gladly vouch for him being more informed than the average fan, fwiw.

4. Watching Duke Robinson walk around reminds me of Sir purr but without the passion, desire, and speed. This guy should have a couch moved under the tent for him so at least he could be more comfortable doing nothing. Such a waste.

This might be the funniest thing I have ever read of here!! Fantastic

He should be fine for the regular season, but may miss the PS. I'm more concerned about this news that Gamble may have re-injured his hamstring. Fact is we HAVE to add a corner that can start. No way around it or to avoid it.

I agree and it really perplexes me why we have not done it already.Even if Hogan turns out to be superman we are one injury from a disaster

Actually this was the funniest thing...

TattoorhinoBrian Allen:

"I guess they were stretching but it looked like dicking around to me."

How many groin and hamstrings are we nursing right now? Maybe there is something to this comment.

I call it like I see it and I really dont expect either of them to be 100% anytime soon and with the lockout they arent even close to were they would be had they had the proper time to practice. Seemed like you lumped me in with just some average joe schmo fan that doesnt know anything about football and I would like to think that isnt the case.

sorry if that's how u interpreted my comment but I was more amused by your write up than annoyed.

The fact that you guys are going out and supporting these guys in practicing and commenting shows that you're confidence in this team is returning and that's a good thing. Me saying that your now getting spoilt is a good thing. The pride is coming back.

I was reading a comment on ESPN, by Pat Yasinskas' "Panthers don't need gimmicks" where he was criticicing a 30 minute play where Armanti Edwards playing QB. He was quite cynical but many of the postings didn't agree with him. One Panther fan posted that there is so much excitement with this team that he/she doesn't even care if they win. He/she will attend the games just to watch them play. Got to love it.

Archived