• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton to Start Friday

ncmonzta

well this is what you see when you are shopping a QB. Look for Clausen to have a really good 3rd quarter Friday night.

Also, all the conspiracy gurus around here can start looking for trade homes for him that would get us a 2nd tier corner (8-15th in league) or a DT about the same ranking. I think Clausen is worth that. Or at least they are going to show him off as such.

Good luck Jimmy.

well this is what you see when you are shopping a QB. Look for Clausen to have a really good 3rd quarter Friday night.

Also, all the conspiracy gurus around here can start looking for trade homes for him that would get us a 2nd tier corner (8-15th in league) or a DT about the same ranking. I think Clausen is worth that. Or at least they are going to show him off as such.

Good luck Jimmy.

a 2nd tier CB or DT for Jimmy Clausen?

You lost your mind?

a 2nd tier CB or DT for Jimmy Clausen?

You lost your mind?

hey that was for the conspiracy gurus...I think they can rep him as worth that ans will try their ass off to do so. He will light it up on Friday. He has to. And don't forget that everyone in the media has attributed more than just a bit of his career so far to the situation. He still has upside out there. And I don't expect any Panther fans to agree with that for obvious reasons.

In any case, I very well may be totally wrong, but I sense that when a deal goes down it will shock the majority on a positive note.

Cam is going to have 95% completions and have 5 touchdowns in only one quarter.

You'll see soon enough and then and then we will be the best team evar!!!

Only 5? I think you are severly underestimating the greatness that is Cam "Hall of Fame" Newton. He will have 5 offensive, one defensive, and he will return a punt for a TD. :):drool5:

Rivera reported in training camp that there would be an equal rotation between Cam & Jimmy both starting and both playing against 1 & 2 defenses many weeks ago, no surprise here like Cam earned the starting position. It has been planned for a while now for competition purposes to see who should start the regular season.

I can't believe this was even a debate after that pick 6....let's just hope Clausen plays well in the second half and Miami offers us a snickers for the pickle...

If you want to cut someone for the interception, cut DLo and Gross.

Gross got bullrushed straight into Clausen and DLo never turned around for the hot read.

Interception was 40% Gross, 40% DLo, and 20% Clausen.

If you want to cut someone for the interception, cut DLo and Gross.

Gross got bullrushed straight into Clausen and DLo never turned around for the hot read.

Interception was 40% Gross, 40% DLo, and 20% Clausen.

Williams had next to nothing to do with it.....

biggest burden there has to fall on the QB. No way around that.....he opted to make a poor throw under pressure.

it is a competition....but one where the coaching staff and front office both have a guy they want to win it.

oh of course they WANT Newton to win it, but they are being fair to Clausen and giving him a chance, it is a competition though and it will depend on how Newton and Clausen play this week vs. Miami.

Archived