• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Otah

raleigh-panther

wait until week 1 , then poo on him

i'm not saying cut him or anything, but it's not like he's been in this system for years and isn't missing anything. missing practice time and preseason games is a bit of a bigger deal when the team has so much that will be new to him. i know he can do a bit of work while recovering, but damn he's been injured for over a year now, I think it's acceptable being worried he's never going to get on the field.

i'm not saying cut him or anything, but it's not like he's been in this system for years and isn't missing anything. missing practice time and preseason games is a bit of a bigger deal when the team has so much that will be new to him. i know he can do a bit of work while recovering, but damn he's been injured for over a year now, I think it's acceptable being worried he's never going to get on the field.

:iagree: he needs all the reps with the new system , but i wont start calling him a Fat piece of poo till he misses games in the Regular season

i understand the frustration and agree with most of this. But Otah did prove poo when he was on the field. Why else wud we all be gettin on his ass about comin back?

How come in every Otah tread their always talking about getting on his ass.No wonder his hip and knee hurts, because he's getting corn hole by the huddle. :sad:

Getting sick of hearing about Otah now.He's spent 90% of his carrer on IR.

I am all for hyperbole, but that statement is just a lie. He has played 25 of a possible 48 regular season games. Those aren't IR stats, just games missed. He has actually only been on the IR 19 of 48 games...or 39.5% not 90%. Again, I am all for venting, hyperbole, exaggeration and the like, but sweet baby Jeebus at least make closer than a cluasen pass while facing a blitz.

I am all for hyperbole, but that statement is just a lie. He has played 25 of a possible 48 regular season games. Those aren't IR stats, just games missed. He has actually only been on the IR 19 of 48 games...or 39.5% not 90%. Again, I am all for venting, hyperbole, exaggeration and the like, but sweet baby Jeebus at least make closer than a cluasen pass while facing a blitz.

You mad.Sorry i'am not a stat man.Just sick of hearing about Otah.Why doun't you stay off my ass? ;)

Hidden

you got to wonder about this - TD was out for a couple years almost and now Otah is getting close

Archived