• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther fans and BofA getting ripped a new one on WFNZ today

SCP

So I have WFNZ on the radio here in the office. The topic on every show today has been how bad the BofA environment is and how lame Panther fans are. It's all true, don't get me wrong. HOWEVER! Every single last one of you "fans" of the Steelers, Giants, Browns, Bills, Jets, or any other other craphole town you claim to hail from and who's team you claim to love, can kiss my diehard Panther fan ass. Nobody cares about a Steeler fans opinion on the Panthers. Nobody cares about a Bills fans reason why fans didn't show up to BofA stadium last year.

I have always been obnoxious and loud at our games, but I will answer Ron Rivera's challenge to Panther fans.

Show me a team who goes 2-14 and has rabid fans every week. In 2008 when we went 12-4 and 8-0 at home BOA was rocking every week. Winning cures everything including apathetic fans.

Exactly. That's why I hate when these bandwagon fans from other teams call in with their opinions. It's a joke.

Rivera threw down the gauntlet yesterday.

I've heard about this but haven't been able to find anything written about it. You got any links?

Archived