• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's lebron like celebration after his touchdown

Gipetto

You think that is going to be Cam's normal TD celebration or did he do it only because he was there with malicious intent?

False dichotomy.

That's the attitude people were worried about. The arrogant, iconic attitude.

Are they gonna cry about it?

The guy got his first NFL TD & celebrated.

You think that is going to be Cam's normal TD celebration or did he do it only because he was there with malicious intent?

That's the attitude people were worried about. The arrogant, iconic attitude.

[smiley-laughing025.gif

You can't be serious. He was there to score a touchdown for his team. And there is nothing arrogant about a rookie celebrating his first NFL score.

It may have been the wrong thing to do but in all honesty I could give a fug about Cleveland's feelings. There are more important things in the world and even on this football team than what someone did for a celebration.

Plus ESPN is a little sensitive about Lebron because of their major role in that whole cluster fug.

I loved it, this team needs some swag. Cleveland can suck it. Peppers came into BofA last year and made a pretty sh*tty gesture towrads us when he got that sack/int. Where was the ESPN outrage. Lebron's contract was up and he left town, to bad Cleveland.

That's the attitude people were worried about. The arrogant, iconic attitude.[/QUOTE]

U really are showing ur true colors...I guess it takes one to know one.

Honestly, it's starting to appear as if ur the one with pure malicious intentions against Cam. Did he do something personal to you?

It may have been the wrong thing to do but in all honesty I could give a fug about Cleveland's feelings. There are more important things in the world and even on this football team than what someone did for a celebration.

Plus ESPN is a little sensitive about Lebron because of their major role in that whole cluster fug.

ESPN is still seething that LeBron played them at their own game. They seem to love to use these athletes for their self-gain but don't like when they are being played...I guess we're seeing who are the real arrogant ones.

Archived