• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers update depth chart, Newton officially the starter

Gipetto

This. Steve Smith, Randy Moss, TJ Houshmandzadeh. That could potentially be our WR lineup yet we're going with David Clowney and Legaduu Naane.

fug.

there is no way that could be our lineup....Randy Moss isn't going to play for anyone but a 2011 Superbowl contender. Reality of that is he also simply is only willing to come back for NE and only NE.....as he has hinted.

there is no way that could be our lineup....Randy Moss isn't going to play for anyone but a 2011 Superbowl contender. Reality of that is he also simply is only willing to come back for NE and only NE.....as he has hinted.

Randy Moss: "I won't come back for anyone but New England."

Cam Newton: *smiles*

Randy Moss: "Since you put it that way..."

Still not getting Shockey over Olsen.
Shockey over Olsen???
both guys are going to be seeing the field so much it won't matter. both will be starting and will probably see the field an equal amount of time.

didn't we just go over this a couple weeks ago.

That is not Rivera's depth chart. PR department puts it together.

pretty much.

We Need To Sign Randy Moss ASAP
won't happen. don't want it to. the guy just doesn't want to play anymore. if he did it would have to be the easiest ride with the least amount of work and least amount of pressure.

he just doesn't care anymore.

I don't doubt his ability but I do doubt his or anyone's ability to really succeed this year. Hope he has a strong confidence. The biggest fear is that they do what dimwit Yas suggests and turn him into the dancing bear for lack of another answer on offense.

c'mon positive thoughts, c'mon

Archived