• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers 7 1/2 point fav - high or low??

catz

I feel good about this game. I think we can control the clock and run Sunday. I also think with their smallish defensive line we will get pressure on Cutler and keep him contained. If we can just figure out how to double their receivers deep I think we will be fine. I expect they will score 17 or so and if we come out fast again should manage at least 27. On the other hand I am usually wrong about the score most of the time so what do I know???

Not in our house though biatch!!!!!!

Didn't you watch Monday Night...that was a great defense and we torched it for 38 pts. Denver defense sucks.

A 5th-stringer rookie ran 136 yards over Jet's 5th ranked rush defense a few weeks ago. Just sayin', anything can happen.:D

I think the Broncos should get 3 for away-field advantage. That's when they play their best at least.:P
To say this about the Bronco's says way more about the team than their fans would like to admit. Denver has been historically tough at home. If they aren't playing well at home with the fans, the weather and the altitude, I would surmise that they have been having some luck on the road.

Archived