• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release Lucas

Car123

rko i took time to write out some things you should probably read because they're things you don't know

Look, it's cool if you wanna act like you know everything about this team, just dont get to pissed when someone calls you out on it. No, getting a 15 yard penalty for kicking someone in there facemask after the play, which brings your team OUT of field goal range, with under 2 minutes to play doesn't happen in every game. give it up, weither he's better now or not, you have no idea what happend that day, so drop it bro

Are you kidding me Ken Lucas was terrible from day one!!

He was scared to come up to the line to make a play on the run, and he consistently got burned deep!!

GOOD FREAKING RIDDANCE YOU BUM!!!!

Lucas was arguably one of the two or three best corners in the NFL in 2005, so that statement is false. Too bad he started getting injured alot and subsequently his play fell off.

I'm glad Richard Marshall is finally getting his shot, we didn't spend a second round pick on him for nothing.

Too bad he was a bitch and blocked a trade to Detroit, because thats where he deserves to play, and then we could have gotten some sort of a draft picks out of it.

I am just thankful he is finally off of our team. Saves us cap room and other teams gettin an easy 6 by goin deep on him!!

Ken Lucas was a pretty decent player until this past year - but in no way was he worth the big, fat contract we gave him - he didn't live up to the hype.

We still don't have much cap room to play with, so I think your gonna see Marshall starting accross from Gamble next year.

Too bad he was a bitch and blocked a trade to Detroit, because thats where he deserves to play, and then we could have gotten some sort of a draft picks out of it.

I am just thankful he is finally off of our team. Saves us cap room and other teams gettin an easy 6 by goin deep on him!!

You wouldn't block being traded to an 0-16 team?

Lucas was arguably one of the two or three best corners in the NFL in 2005, so that statement is false. Too bad he started getting injured alot and subsequently his play fell off.

I'm glad Richard Marshall is finally getting his shot, we didn't spend a second round pick on him for nothing.

I admit I was excited to land Lucas when we did bc he and Gamble both tied with 6 picks that year. He quickly proved that that was a horrible free agent signing. He had One good year but not for how much we were paying him, this release has come about 2 years too late.

Can we just make a policy to never sign any free agents that come out of Seattle.

Lucas= giant bust

Hackett= arguably a bigger bust, but not as expensive

You wouldn't block being traded to an 0-16 team?

He should be glad that anyone actually wants him on their active roster.

And if I was in his position of going into the last year of a fat contract and I haven't been worth a poo on the field in 3 years. No I would not block that trade, bc the alternative is to get cut and risk playing for a veteran minimum if anyone would take me on.

He should be glad that anyone actually wants him on their active roster.

And if I was in his position of going into the last year of a fat contract and I haven't been worth a poo on the field in 3 years. No I would not block that trade, bc the alternative is to get cut and risk playing for a veteran minimum if anyone would take me on.

LOL, Lucas will be signed by the end of the week for much more than veteran minimum my friend... you are underestimating the CB market right now, teams are snatching up CB's with any kind of starting experience like they are going out of style.

I'd bet you the Patriots are kicking themselves in the ass right now for signing Bodden...

No, getting a 15 yard penalty for kicking someone in there facemask after the play, which brings your team OUT of field goal range, with under 2 minutes to play doesn't happen in every game. give it up, weither he's better now or not, you have no idea what happend that day, so drop it bro

congratulations this has nothing to do with the ken lucas incident.

Archived