• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Sorensen talks the 2011 Panthers

Zithers

I have absolutely no idea how to embed a youtube vid.

Predicts we go 3-13, talks about how bad our defense/draft is, talks about what the team thinks of Clausen, what went wrong in 2010, switching from Fox to Rivera, etc.

So he predicts ur going to do one better than last year and his shallow argument is based on the seeing is believing philosphy. I wonder what was his prediction for the Panthers last year?

BTW, wasn't 3-13 the same season ending record Peyton Manning had with the Colts his rookie season? Is he hinting that Cam may go on to have a Peyton Manning type career with the Panthers?

It's clear to see these folks really don't know how the Panthers or any of these other teams are going to do this season.

He's right about Clausen being traumatized.

He's right about Fox vs Rivera.

He's right about the DWill signing. It was a luxury signing.

He's right about if we can't run Cam is in trouble.

He's right about how the defense looks "abysmal".

He's right about #89 and his trade talks. "imo"

He's right about our rookies looking horrible.

I disagree about the wins. I think we can get 5 wins.

Rockets is right, not a horrible chat.

I like Sorenson so I decided to listen....what did he say that was so incredibly wrong that people feel like they lost 7 minutes of their life listening to that? What do people so strongly disagree with?

i think it has something to do with the fact that most of the posters here are delusional homers that think we can hit 500

Archived