• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MVP for the Panther's Season?

Liminy

I want to know who you think will be the MVP of our team this season. I've been thinking about it, and I haven't made a decision yet. Of course, there are obvious choices such as Beason, D-Will, etc. Also, feel free to give offensive and defensive choices.

but they haven't even played a down yet?

I'll get back to you in about 9 weeks

That's why I said who you think. You can't give a fuging guesstimate as to who you think will be an awesome player on the team? It's not going to matter anyways, have a little fun.

Offense: Deangelo Williams... with the line appearing to be in place(on paper anyways), I think hes poised for a massive season similar to 08

Defense: Thomas Davis. Was looking like an all pro before he went down in 09. Hes looked like his old self in preseas, has everything you want in a linebacker : speed, instinct, tenacity... if he stay healthy(fingers crossed) we can expect big things from Davis.

Offense: Deangelo Williams... with the line appearing to be in place(on paper anyways), I think hes poised for a massive season similar to 08

Defense: Thomas Davis. Was looking like an all pro before he went down in 09. Hes looked like his old self in preseas, has everything you want in a linebacker : speed, instinct, tenacity... if he stay healthy(fingers crossed) we can expect big things from Davis.

I think you are spot on.

DWill has looked really quick and fresh so far this ps, and TD can put up pro-bowl numbers in this D. We just have to hope that knee holds up.

Jon Beason. On Sunday during a few plays just watch him when we're on defense. I mean literally just focus on Beason, not watching the line of scrimmage or where the ball is as soon as it's snapped or anything. Just watch Beason and you will be amazed at how much ground he covers and how he is in on almost every single play. He is one of the best in the league and with him our defense can truly be great. Without him we drop off considerably.

Archived