• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any updates on Darius Butler?

Eazy-E

ive been wonderin the exact same thing. though i dont really think he'll take the 2 spot from captain but who knows.

I don't mean take it but in the nickel let Butler play the outside and Captain play the nickel. Rivera said that is where Captain is best. I want that basically so Godfrey can stay at safety rather than running 3 safeties on the field.

He was active for the game, so I would imagine he got some snaps. The Cards had some 4 WR sets, so he must have been on the field. He did not get his name called, so that can only be a good thing when talking about CBs. Normally when you get your named called is because you got burnt.

He was active for the game, so I would imagine he got some snaps. The Cards had some 4 WR sets, so he must have been on the field. He did not get his name called, so that can only be a good thing when talking about CBs. Normally when you get your named called is because you got burnt.

Maybe it is a good thing I didn't notice him then. Must mean he did his part and didn't screw up lol.

Archived