• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Connor

CanadianCat

Gua is all you have to remember, the rest is as it sounds. Guarantee.

Restaurant is backwards as far as the vowels are concerned.

People who can't spell the names of the players they cheer for annoy me. Kasey and Conner are two regular examples.

People not knowing how to spell Kasay really piss me off...

I didn't read anything op said. If you are to retarded to spell a 4th yr players name i have no respect for your opinion. Misspelling arijututu is a different story

You mean "too" retarded, right? How about "player's" name instead of players. Maybe capitalizing I was "to" much to ask in your highly hypocritical response.

Doubt Connor really wants to sign long-term here unless Beason is not coming back.

He is talented enough to start on many teams in the NFL. Why would he want to sign long-term here to likely be a back-up.....not to mention that another team would be willing to pay him starter money, which we likely would not.

Gua is all you have to remember, the rest is as it sounds. Guarantee.

Restaurant is backwards as far as the vowels are concerned.

People who can't spell the names of the players they cheer for annoy me. Kasey and Conner are two regular examples.

I think the reason I can't spell garunntie is because I am in sales. Garrintee is like kryptonite to a salesman.

But I can spell Connor and Kasay by gawd.

Archived