• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayweather vs. Ortiz

ncmonzta

Cool story bro.

Mor 15 years. Just saying the sport is at an all time low and it will not recover.

Sorry bro.oney TKO 8. And that's being very generous.

I was a huge boxing fan for 15 years. I stopped watching when it stopped being good just like the other 80% of the country. It will be under in 10 years tops.

Sorry bro.

I was a huge boxing fan for 15 years. I stopped watching when it stopped being good just like the other 80% of the country. It will be under in 10 years tops.

Sorry bro.

I guess I missed the part when it stopped being good. When was this?

I think 240% of the country would agree with me when I say Boxing will still be here in 10 years. See I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

I guess I missed the part when it stopped being good. When was this?

I think 240% of the country would agree with me when I say Boxing will still be here in 10 years. See I can pull numbers out of my ass too.

Boxing is going to die because there is an alternative, and that is MMA. MMA is a more exciting, entertaining, and versatile sport. Boxing is just one element involved in MMA.

MMA is causing the numbers to plummet. However, it doesn't help boxing when there is just not the interest anymore due to lack of guys like Ali, Foreman, Lennox Lewis, Toney, Trinidad, etc. that make boxing worth watching. It just isn't fun to watch anymore. MMA is more aesthetically pleasing.

But, I am a fan of boxing. And I view this fight being all Floyd.

Archived