• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Complainers!!!!!!!!

DoWorkBson

The team is 0-2. There is plenty reason to complain. Newton had a bad game against the Packers. I don't solely put that on him, the OC and head coach are also to blame.

My biggest complaint is about the direction of the offense more than it is about any individual player. Newton's yards are inflated due to the excessive passing plays, but his turnovers are also inflated.

The team is 0-2. There is plenty reason to complain. Newton had a bad game against the Packers. I don't solely put that on him, the OC and head coach are also to blame.

My biggest complaint is about the direction of the offense more than it is about any individual player. Newton's yards are inflated due to the excessive passing plays, but his turnovers are also inflated.

So you liked the Fox days of NO Offense? Just sad!

So you liked the Fox days of NO Offense? Just sad!

I didn't say that. I don't have to choose between the two, do I? Also, to be fair, Fox never had a Cam Newton as his quarterback. Even at his best, Delhomme was slow out of the snap and inaccurate.

Different players. To respond to your absurd remark with an equally absurd remark, I'd ask do you prefer 10 carries for 20 yards in a game or two 100 yard backs in a game?

complaints are usually expected after losses from drunk or dimwitted fans. as for me, each week i see improvement. people are putting cam under the microscope, but the defense as a whole played better. played like they wanted to hit someone(and sadly getting injured in the process). that said, this team is far from where it will be possibly later in the season. which is expected considering we're a young team looking for a new identity with barely any time to work with. that said, jacksonville looks horrible and if we don't pick them off 5x i'll complain in drunken rage too.

Seriously.... 4 turnovers against the World Champs and we lost by a touchdown.

Not many teams can say that. Usually 4 turnovers against the World Champs gets you embarrassed.

Yeah I'd prefer to have 0 turnovers and get the W, but how can you not see the strides this team has made. We're not playing for a playoff spot this year. We're still installing our basic schemes. The NFL isn't a sprint. Its a marathon.

SHUT THE fug UP!!!!! We just stood toe to toe with the champs, the run game will come around once the league realizes Cams huge numbers aren't a fluke. 3 rookie mistakes and a bonehead play by Smith or this game wasn't close!!! This time next year we are 2-0

The Panthers are 0-2, so clearly Cam throwing the ball isn't enough to get it done.

Most NFL teams would love to pick off the opposing QB three times. They'll take that any given Sunday. They're going to do the same thing the Cardinals and Packers did, and they'll continue to do it until Carolina gets some balance, and they have to guess about what's coming at them next.

Since when did passing games start making running games more effective instead of the opposite?

Archived