• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In regards to Monday's game...

bigskypanthersguy

I'll see what I can do, exams are making it hard to do anything other than study, but after tomorrow i won't have school for a few weeks

It takes a while to format the games and burn them to dvd, I'm doing some trial runs right now to get things started

if you're looking for a way to tape games, there is a thing called a TV tuner card for your computer, it makes things very easy, I tape the games then edit out the comercials and format it to smaller file size for storage and playback

you need windows media center, ALOT of storage, and at least an average computer

I'd rather this turn into an operation of many panthers fans, that way we can just share and "pay it forward", all the while not profiting from it, that way the responsibilities won't be all on one person and the system will be better for it

I'd rather this turn into an operation of many panthers fans, that way we can just share and "pay it forward", all the while not profiting from it, that way the responsibilities won't be all on one person and the system will be better for it

The files are already up for all the games this week at the site I posted if you know how to do torrents.

Archived